1 2 3 4
Every Activity a Learning Activity
With over 40 specially created activities, Look to Learn is a motivating and fun way to get started with eye gaze technology. Every activity has been developed in consultation with teachers and therapists to improve access and choice making skills.
Look to Learn Workbook
Full of everything you need to run eye gaze sessions, including worksheets, certificates and tracking, the Look to Learn Workbook is free to download and print.
Scenes and Sounds expansion
Expand the Look to Learn experience with 26 new activities for anyone starting out with eye gaze. Again we have worked with teachers and therapists to make sure every activity is fun yet teaches valuable skills.
Five Areas of Learning
The 40 activities are split over five key areas.
1. Sensory – Designed to teach cause and effect
2. Explore – Encourages the user to engage with the whole screen
3. Target – Helps improve accuracy of eye gaze access
4. Choose – Develops choice making skills
5. Control – Fine tunes eye gaze access